Next week we will be sending out updates regarding our re-opening for routine eyecare. Please follow us on Facebook and keep an eye on your email!
To schedule, contact our office via Call
. Please be ready to provide a list of current medications, medical conditions, primary reason for your visit & a valid email address. You will be confirmed within 3 days with availability at which time further (CV19) screening questions will be asked.
We are still actively providing Tele-Medicine visits for some medical concerns, and our optical will begin scheduling for eyewear adjustments & purchases within the next 2 weeks.
If you need to replenish your
contact lenses, you may order contact lenses
We are available during normal business hours via phone, text or email for questions or concerns. If you have any questions please Call
Serving with compassion,
Your MountainView Eye Associates family
• Mild to severe respiratory illness with fever, cough, and difficulty breathing
• Symptoms may appear in as few as 2 or as long as 14 days.
• Spreads person to person through small droplets from nose or mouth when a person with COVID-19 coughs or exhales.
• Can catch the virus by touching objects and surfaces that droplets have landed on and then touching eyes, nose or mouth.
Steps to take to minimize risk
• Wash hand with soap & water for at least 20 seconds
• Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people that are sick.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw away.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
• Ensure employees have ample facilities to wash their hands.