From everyone at MountainView Eye Associates, Thank You for your continued support, patience, and understanding as our office navigates new operating procedures and protocols during COVID-19.
While we continue to work with a reduced schedule for appointments, we
are ready to schedule eye exams. Please Call
for more information. If you are on our appointment request list, you will receive a call and will be provided with priority dates and times for appointments.
Telemedicine is still available for anyone with certain eye/vision concerns, please call the office so we can determine the best course of action for your specific situation.
Appointments are required for anyone to enter the building at this time. For assistance purchasing glasses, adjustments or repairs, please Call
to check appointment availability.
We are still offering CONTACT FREE PICKUP for glasses and contacts. This option is available Monday-Friday 9:00am-4:00pm (excluding holidays). Once you arrive at the office, please let us know that you have arrived for your pickup and someone will bring your items to the table by the front door.
Serving with compassion,
Your MountainView Eye Associates family
• Mild to severe respiratory illness with fever, cough, and difficulty breathing
• Symptoms may appear in as few as 2 or as long as 14 days.
• Spreads person to person through small droplets from nose or mouth when a person with COVID-19 coughs or exhales.
• Can catch the virus by touching objects and surfaces that droplets have landed on and then touching eyes, nose or mouth.
Steps to take to minimize risk
• Wash hand with soap & water for at least 20 seconds
• Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people that are sick.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw away.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
• Ensure employees have ample facilities to wash their hands.