BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
You will receive an email or text link to submit information prior to your appointment. Please click the link & provide the information requested as soon as possible. Be prepared to provide the name of your primary care physician, any specialists, medications taken and the reason (medical condition) for the medications taken.
• Please text, email or call our office & give your pharmacy information & the primary reason for your visit.
• We will address your primary concern during your scheduled visit, but if you have additional concerns, please let us know & we will schedule a time to provide the appropriate care.
• Please confirm that you are willing and able to wear an appropriate mask, (valve masks & gaiters are not acceptable) covering your nose & mouth fully during your entire visit to our office. If not, we will be glad to schedule you once we return to normal business practices.
• You will receive a text link to a Covid-19 screening questionnaire approximately 4 days prior to your appointment which needs to be completed promptly (within 24 hours.)
Our set exam protocol includes an Optomap Ultrawide retinal scan to allow thorough and efficient evaluation of your eye health while minimizing risk of exposure to COVID-19. This scan allows us to provide the routine eye exam care standards required by insurance & medical guidelines. The necessary Optomap copay is $39.
Please pay this amount no later than 1 week prior to your appointment by using the link we provided, calling our office or mailing a check.
To reduce risk and overcrowding, adults must enter alone (unless a medical reason exists.) Minors (under 18 years old) however must be accompanied by a single parent or guardian.
Arrive 5 minutes early for your appointment. Call or text our office if you are not going to arrive on time as we may need to reschedule your appointment.
On arrival to our parking lot, call our main number 770.979.3456 to let us know you are here. Screening questions, temperature check, and hand sanitizing will occur prior to entering.
If you have not arrived within 10 minutes of your appointment time, we will need to reschedule your exam. Changes made to appointments less than 48 business hours prior will then require a $50 deposit before scheduling any future appointments and is not refundable. Any amount remaining after completing an eye exam will be refunded to the original payment method.
WHAT TO BRING
1. Any recent or current glasses (i.e. reading, sunglasses, bifocal, computer) and contact lens information (box tops or photo.)
2. Clean mask.